CD/DVD question,

Status
Not open for further replies.

i just wanted to see what else you could get for that amount.

@ mobbdeep856, you would still be able to reuse your disk drive if you went with the build i listed. you would end up getting significantly more bang for your buck, and it even costs a little less than the parts you listed.

it has room so that if you want to upgrade further in the future, you can get a better cpu and if you want, go xfire. and the 4830 will be alot better than the 4670.

and you can use the windows 7 rc as your OS which is free.

random: mobb deep = some good songs

i just wanted to see what else you could get for that amount.

@ mobbdeep856, you would still be able to reuse your disk drive if you went with the build i listed. you would end up getting significantly more bang for your buck, and it even costs a little less than the parts you listed.

it has room so that if you want to upgrade further in the future, you can get a better cpu and if you want, go xfire. and the 4830 will be alot better than the 4670.

and you can use the windows 7 rc as your OS which is free.

random: mobb deep = some good songs

your build came out to 489 + shipping for me.. and what part of ny you live in? i live on long island new york=)

thats weird... i just re-selected everything into the cart and it comes to $449.90 and $8.35 shipping. the prices seem to fluctuate very often so you gotta buy quickly i guess... maybe they will go back down because i was sure of the original total when i posted it up.

i could understand if maybe the price is a little off because my zip code that is currently set in the box dosen't seem to want to change. but it shouldnt be $489. atleast i dont think so...

i live a couple mins outside the city, in an undisclosed location :D

thats weird... i just re-selected everything into the cart and it comes to $449.90 and $8.35 shipping. the prices seem to fluctuate very often so you gotta buy quickly i guess... maybe they will go back down because i was sure of the original total when i posted it up.

i could understand if maybe the price is a little off because my zip code that is currently set in the box dosen't seem to want to change. but it shouldnt be $489. atleast i dont think so...

i live a couple mins outside the city, in an undisclosed location :D

Cool, take a look at this build that i thought out, since the wintec ampx went out of stock...

Newegg.com - Antec Three Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases
Newegg.com - Western Digital Caviar SE WD1600AAJS 160GB 7200 RPM 8MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive - Internal Hard Drives
Newegg.com - JetWay JHA06-GT-LF AM2+/AM2 AMD 780G ATX AMD Motherboard - AMD Motherboards
Newegg.com - SAPPHIRE 100265HDMI Radeon HD 4830 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards
Newegg.com - PNY OPTIMA 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model MD2048KD2-800 - Desktop Memory
Newegg.com - AMD Athlon X2 7850 Black Edition Kuma 2.8GHz 2 x 512KB L2 Cache 2MB L3 Cache Socket AM2+ 95W Dual-Core Processor - Processors - Desktops
Windows XP Pro Professional SP3 - eBay (item 200355650845 end time Jul-02-09 19:20:35 PDT)

I ALSO love the 4830

comes out to 461.98 + shipping

looks like its OK. but you are missing a power supply. the combo in the build i listed has that case along with a good psu.

and, i dont really know much about jetway, ive never really seen anybody here atleast recommend it. seems kinda like a cheapo brand. the combo i listed has a better cpu and a mobo that would be upgradable to an am3 cpu if you ever want a faster cpu like the phenom II x4.

if you want xp then you can pick it up if you want. but windows 7 will be coming out soon so you could probably stick with the RC for now and pick up the full version later.

looks like its OK. but you are missing a power supply. the combo in the build i listed has that case along with a good psu.

and, i dont really know much about jetway, ive never really seen anybody here atleast recommend it. seems kinda like a cheapo brand. the combo i listed has a better cpu and a mobo that would be upgradable to an am3 cpu if you ever want a faster cpu like the phenom II x4.

if you want xp then you can pick it up if you want. but windows 7 will be coming out soon so you could probably stick with the RC for now and pick up the full version later.

hey everything wasgoing great, then fo some reason the cart got deleted, not the shipping is 28 dollars -.-

anything thats out of stock will get deleted. what parts where removed? do you remember?

everything was, but i got it all back thanks to my post, i just need the motherboard that you suggested to me, the package deals aren't available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom