More Section Ideas :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlord20

Fully Optimized
How about a "Furniture" section? I find myself frequently looking for new office furniture or any type of furniture. Could be a sub forum in the off topic or its on forum. I am always looking for the next piece of furniture out there and it can be difficult to find what you are looking for. Its just any idea. It might gain enough traffic to make it worth it but you could always run a trial maybe? Just tossing some ideas out.

Yeah that wont be making a debut. We are a Tech Forum. While we use furniture to house our equipment and sit on while we work, it isnt like it is a key component. I was still using the same PC desk i used as a kid up till 3 years ago. I still have the same chair i have has for 5 years now. All the leather is torn off and it is just basically nothing but i still love it.

Furniture isnt something that most people are thinking about at this time. Many of us are trying to find a job, let alone worry about buying new furniture.

Yeah i dotn think so. I am a adult and i still cant get a job even at the local quick serve coffee place. So i wouldnt say that Adults are taking all the jobs cause i still cant get one after 9 months of looking.

Yeah all the places that used to inhabit teens around spokane all have adults in them now. Its really hard for everyone... It is lame! Worksource next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom