Video Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sir, I sure did read your post. Allow me to quote you (bold and in italics for emphasis):

Well sadly I'm looking at $4-600 for a "budget gaming machine"

You never said that $600 was too much, you said $400-$600. If it was too much, you could have said $400-$500 or whatever your realistic budget is. I am sorry I must have mis-interpreted some how.

I meant to ask why wouldn't you be able to purchase the PC online, not the game. Sorry, I must be drinking again.

I have that exact same card except mine is PCI-e, and its quite the solid card. However, I don't expect much older rigs to have a good enough PSU to even run that guy.

Maybe he'd be better getting a second hand X1950Pro AGP or x1950XT?

Not the game online, buying a computer online.
And yeah like I said $600 is TOO MUCH
Did you actually READ my post

If you want help on Tech Forums or any other decent forum on the internet a little respect goes a long way.

You've gotten several suggestions, all very good. Any upgrade you do to your current computer isn't going to amount to much because it's so old, period. Feel free to buy the hardware that has been recommended, just don't expect much.

OK this obnoxious farce has gone on long enough, people have given you advice and have told you your current system is not worth spending money on. We give this advice freely and in our own time if you don't like this advice you can go elseware.

Thread closed.

Alright here is the end of it.

imranh101 you have 2 options.

1. Follow our rules in which the very FIRST rule is

1) Be Respectful
Treat other members as you would have them treat you. This means no flaming, insulting, or belittling other members.

If you do not showing some respect, you will get no respect and no help from anyone. We are not your paid tech support people. We are volunteers and we do this because we are trying to help. Next time you will be punished for such action. It is rude.

2. Post nicely back, "Thank you for the advice but it is not what i am looking for."

Anything like this kind of action again will result in action being taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom