Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

raf

Solid State Member
hey guys i hope that someone can help me out here.... i heard a strange noise coming from my computer....couple of days later as i started up my computer.. it wouldnt start... instead it kept rebooting itself.....and when i tried to start it in safe mode....it would stop on a certain file each time....(system 32.......mup.sys) this problem disappears when a new hard drive is installed or reformatted....but im sick and tired of replacing my hard drive or reformatting it....although i have a feeling that this is not a hard drive problem....i have no clue what to do....i hope that someone out there can help me out.....

Thanx

i had it turned on as automatic....but i dont know whether it was finalized or not

I would say reinstall and turn off automatic updates and goto windows updates when needed it

so just format the drive and try to keep it more cool.??? u think that should fix the problem?? and whats that MuP file??? any clues??

try to take out your PCI cards one-by-one. You might be able to boot-up again. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom