Help me with my rig please

Status
Not open for further replies.
You put the RAM twice and no CPU..

That board isn't very good.. this on the other hand is an unknown gem, cheap and very very good:

Newegg.com - JetWay JHA06-GT-LF AM2+/AM2 AMD 780G ATX AMD Motherboard - AMD Motherboards

I'd change the 9800GT to an HD 4850, which can be had for around the same price and is tons better

Newegg.com - Rosewill RG430-2 430W 80Plus Certified,ATX12V v2.3/EPS12V v2.91, Active-PFC Power Supply, UL,FCC,CE,TUV,ROHS - Power Supplies

Also get that PSU, I use that one, and its better than what you have currently (wattage doesn't matter)

ok i changed the cpu url. thanks
ps: whats a good HD 4850 card for a good price? thanks :) and will all this work together? im more of an online player but i also wanna play actual games too

yep, build looks good.

all the cd/dvd burners that are reasonably priced are out of stock at newegg.

the only other drives there are the regular ones that dont burn dvd's. or you could go to your local electronics store to see if they have any there.

as for the cpu, you had said that you dont plan on OCing so the stock heatsink and fan will work. if you feel that you still need one though, go with something like this one

Newegg.com - Sunbeam CR-CCTF92-4 92mm Core-Contact Freezer CPU Cooler W/TX-2 - CPU Fans & Heatsinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom