Custom Gaming Machine - IDEAS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver:

I was just reading what you said.. I have that 40 Bucks to add into my price list. Where can i purchase that. Hopefully newegg carries them because i can get everything shipped together.

For all my products my shipping for overnight is only 65.00 bucks. So i rather see if they have what your suggestion for the new fan/heatsink

LMK

Thanks
-AddictedSaint

Silver just to make sure before i put this on my check-out list.

VGA COOLING

Is that for the eVGA 6800GT??? And is that the one that your talking about?

Thanks again!
-AddictedSaint

Glad you decided to go with the eVGA 6800GT. I totally wish I would have done that, for its is the same price and you get 2-3 times the performance of an X800 Pro, and can max out all games and play them smoothly (which you can't even dream of doing with the X800 Pro.) Well, good luck with your totally l33t system.

Ok.. I was trying to look on newegg for the 6800 Ultra, seems like they have none-and will not have any for a while.

Where is a good place with a good price that i can aquire this product?

Im getting the 6800GT for 388.00 dollars free shipping, so if the ultra is way more then that then i will just stick with the GT because you can overlock them to be crazy awesome anyway and the future games coming out arent really asking for the Ultra anyway.

-AddictedSaint

dont get the ultra... they eat up a lot more power and take up 2 expainsion slots for no apparent reason.. your way better off oc'ing ur gt... n u will have to shell out 100 bux more for the ultra... totally not worth it

the specs of your PC are really good, the X800 Pro is the only thing we don't recommend.
the 6800 GT is easily overclockable to higher than the ultra's speeds, so save your money and get the GT over the ultra.

Where are you buying the Processer from?

I am goign to buy the 3500+ 64
But if I can find the FX for a decent price IPt'd be great. No way Im spending 800 dollars on a chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom