power supply problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnyyboy

Beta member
hi all i am new to this forum was wanting some help. wel i just replaced the power supply in my cpu and it keeps rebooting itself. i was wondering what could be causing this sort of a problem. the first few day i had it did not have anything worng than it starting doing this reboot things in the last few days now. i also believe i have the correct one for it too. i know i have a older system whick i am running a p3 in it now. the supply i got for it is a Antec Solution Series SL350 350W Power Supply. will this one work in it all right or not. any help would be greatly appreachated on this. thanks:confused:

try getting a working psu off a friend and testing it, itll tell u if its actually the PSU or motherboard. it could be either

perhaps ur psu's rails are not sufficient enough to run your system... like waynejkruse10 said try getting ur hand on another psu and trying to see if it will work in ur system

sorry for not getting back to this sooner. well i ended up pulling the battery out of the mb and putting it back in. i am plaining on gettnig a new one next trip to the store. it seams to be working for. thanks for all the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom