help me decide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nagasama

disgruntled ex-moderator
time for a new case. i have enough chase points to redeem for a case from amazon.
my main choices are:

CM HAF 932 full
Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER HAF 932 RC-932-KKN1-GP Black Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases
CM Storm Sniper mid
Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER Storm Sniper SGC-6000-KKN1-GP Black ABS Bezel, SECC Body ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases
NXZT Panzerbox mid
Newegg.com - NZXT CS-NT-PANZER-B PANZERBOX Black Welded Aluminum ATX Mid Tower with Dual 190mm Fans Computer Case - Computer Cases

what do you guys think? i am partial to the HAF, i think. i like the NXZT, but the PSU placement bugs me immensely.

I love the triple rad option up top.

It is on my short list with the cosmos s and a mountain mod's case for my next case if it happens soon.

thats pretty sick. looks like it is made specifically for H2O. i like the bigger fans in the HAF, though. i wont be water cooling unless i get a sizeable bonus from work (and i can hide enough from the wife lol)...like enough to upgrade to i7 PLUS H20. dont think that is gonna quite happen though.

yeah dude you are definitely not the only one. the newegg/ups fairy was visiting my house QUITE often for a couple years now. had to slow down my wife was catching on lol. she actually just asked me last night..."how much have you spent at newegg" and i was like, "sssshhhh...you dont want to know honey. go plant some flowers or something".

the HAF looks like the best choice here because it will give you plenty of room to work in and airflow. the other two look like they would take up more space than they really needed too as if they were expanding width wise whereas the HAF gives more room height wise. plus it just looks cooler :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom