Stacker 810 Work Station

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st Floor?

Not bad 70C at 4.2. My guess is prime would push it a bit higher.

You are probably running that clock at around 1.3 vcore I would assume.

1st Floor?

Not bad 70C at 4.2. My guess is prime would push it a bit higher.

You are probably running that clock at around 1.3 vcore I would assume.

Yes, it's a single story home, thou it will have a Bonus Room over the garage :D

It's running around 75dC @ 1.325volts under a full Prime load, but it will rarely work harder than a virus scan, converting a house plan into a pdf file or loading up AutoCad :D

Well UPS delivered my new DVD drive from Newegg and I had it mounted when I noticed they sent me an IDE drive. So I walked across the street to Wal-Mart and bought a LiteOn 6x Blu-ray drive instead. Here's a NewEgg link to the drive I got. It did cost me $30 more than the Egg.
Newegg.com - LITE-ON Black 6X BD-ROM 16X DVD-ROM SATA Internal Blu-Ray DVD Drive & DVD Burner with LightScribe Model iHES206-08 - Blu-Ray Drives

I got home from work and the USPS delivered my new blue led cpu fan so I should have this Mod finished tomorrow. That's why I went ahead and spent the extra cash at Wal-Mart for the Blu-ray drive. I'm ready to quit all this extra work. Here's a link to the fan I ordered.
Cooler Master Y720DCD-25T1-GP 120mm Blue LED Silent Fan 110CFM 16dBA - Sleeved Products Model: Y720DCD-25T1-GP [Y720DCD-25T1-GP] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

I should have a big batch of pictures to post tomorrow :D

I'm very ready for this thing to be finished. It's been enjoyable watching the process, and now that it's going to be finished it's just great.

Well I think I have it finished, or at least for now. I took a bunch of pictures, some came out better than others. I guess will start with the Front Views.

frontax.jpg

frontbf.jpg

closefrontb.jpg

closefronta.jpg

closefrontc.jpg

And we'll move on to the Windowed side with some interior close-ups.

windowa.jpg

windowb.jpg

sideopen.jpg

closesidedrives.jpg

closevent.jpg

Hmmm, I have 2 many images so I'll have to double post for your viewing pleasure.

Continued

closemobo.jpg

closescrews.jpg

And we'll move on to the back.

backaz.jpg

backbo.jpg

closeback.jpg

And a couple of the far-side.

sideaz.jpg

sideb.jpg

And we'll end it with a few pictures of it running in a dark room.

litesc.jpg

litesb.jpg

litesa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom