Serious Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diabetic

Daemon Poster
Hey hey folks. I've got a serious error going on, 'lemme explain. I have just recently updated my graphics card (128mb FX5200) to an 256mb FX 5700LE because i thought my old graphics card was knackered. All my games used to load up and then just minimise straight back to the desktop! I tried every driver in existence and eventually just bought my new card. Thing is, the new card does the same thing! I used the Omega drivers for a short amount of time and they seemed to work, the moment i turned off the PC something must have happened as the next morning i switched it on, eager to play a game of Counter Strike. Then guess what? Game minimises and won't open!

My specs are;
AMD Athlon XP 2800, 2.8ghz CPU
1024mb of DDR RAM
256mb FX 5700

Please, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

ummm. does it minamize or close the game? if it minamizes, try to hit alt+tab and see if it comes back up.

The game starts to load up and then just crashes back down, minimised. Any more help?

Multiple games:

Raven Shield
America's Army
Battlefield Vietnam
Joint Ops

Many many games.....

Have you allways had SP2 installed ?If so try rolling back to SP1 to eliminate possible conflicts from SP2.Have you installed the latest Bios for your MB and the Latest VIA-Chipset drivers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom