Stacker 810 Work Station

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st Floor?

Not bad 70C at 4.2. My guess is prime would push it a bit higher.

You are probably running that clock at around 1.3 vcore I would assume.

1st Floor?

Not bad 70C at 4.2. My guess is prime would push it a bit higher.

You are probably running that clock at around 1.3 vcore I would assume.

Yes, it's a single story home, thou it will have a Bonus Room over the garage :D

It's running around 75dC @ 1.325volts under a full Prime load, but it will rarely work harder than a virus scan, converting a house plan into a pdf file or loading up AutoCad :D

Strange. I was not aware that double wides had an attached garage. :)

We don't even have to leave the house to Slop the Hogs in my part of town :D

They can, if added on.

Anyways, I don't like 70C, that is a bit to hot for my tastes.... But how high can I7 go? Safely?

Some people say they can run in the 80's, but this one will rarely go over the 60's :D

Well UPS delivered my new DVD drive from Newegg and I had it mounted when I noticed they sent me an IDE drive. So I walked across the street to Wal-Mart and bought a LiteOn 6x Blu-ray drive instead. Here's a NewEgg link to the drive I got. It did cost me $30 more than the Egg.
Newegg.com - LITE-ON Black 6X BD-ROM 16X DVD-ROM SATA Internal Blu-Ray DVD Drive & DVD Burner with LightScribe Model iHES206-08 - Blu-Ray Drives

I got home from work and the USPS delivered my new blue led cpu fan so I should have this Mod finished tomorrow. That's why I went ahead and spent the extra cash at Wal-Mart for the Blu-ray drive. I'm ready to quit all this extra work. Here's a link to the fan I ordered.
Cooler Master Y720DCD-25T1-GP 120mm Blue LED Silent Fan 110CFM 16dBA - Sleeved Products Model: Y720DCD-25T1-GP [Y720DCD-25T1-GP] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

I should have a big batch of pictures to post tomorrow :D

I'm very ready for this thing to be finished. It's been enjoyable watching the process, and now that it's going to be finished it's just great.

Well I think I have it finished, or at least for now. I took a bunch of pictures, some came out better than others. I guess will start with the Front Views.

frontax.jpg

frontbf.jpg

closefrontb.jpg

closefronta.jpg

closefrontc.jpg

And we'll move on to the Windowed side with some interior close-ups.

windowa.jpg

windowb.jpg

sideopen.jpg

closesidedrives.jpg

closevent.jpg

Hmmm, I have 2 many images so I'll have to double post for your viewing pleasure.

Continued

closemobo.jpg

closescrews.jpg

And we'll move on to the back.

backaz.jpg

backbo.jpg

closeback.jpg

And a couple of the far-side.

sideaz.jpg

sideb.jpg

And we'll end it with a few pictures of it running in a dark room.

litesc.jpg

litesb.jpg

litesa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom