Rate the Wire Management Above You!

One of these days i'm going to try it on an old mobo but you can actually sauder the 24 connections to their contacts on the BACK of the motherboard....then you can't see the connection at all from the front....just don't screw up :p

not a bad idea, but what if mobo manufactures put the connector at a right angle on the mobo. then that would be even better :D

You mean the DVD drive cable? The HD drive is reversed, no cable visible at all. For the DVD writer I removed the stock SATA power connection and used one of these "T" connects from performance-pcs instead:

Is that what you are referring to? Yeah...I've stealthed the front for a switch but I've never opened up the drive to hide those, for me to hide that sort of connection I've have to build an extension onto the case. Too much work for that small a gain, I'm ok with this slight cable showing.

Nah man, I didn't realise your HDD was reverse. That's why I edited and put 10/10. it looks great, I wish I could get ahold of some 90degree cables and do the same work! Good job!

jFen, that is amazing. A new thread leader I think.

Thanks, appreciate it, makes a lot of the work worth it :p

And it's omly his freak'n folding rig!

Lol, i'm like the dentist with the freak'n ugly teeth...my secondary rigs, and those I build for others I'm a perfectionist with...my own rig, looks like a spiderweb of cables, no door on the side etc... :p lol

Here's my new Workstation :D

sideopen.jpg

Back
Top Bottom