*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

I run it straight up in vista x64 sp2.

I believe Slaymate is running it in Win7.

Did you actually choose calculate from the menu and select 1m from the drop down menu?

Wow, am I really that slow? I wasn't choosing calculate, I thought it ran by itself. Thanks guys. Here is what I got, I wasn't expecting anything good. Just ran it to see what I would get.
superpiresults.png

I might try to slim down my processes and whatnot to see if that helps at all. Specs are in my sig, no overclocking.

Edit: I stopped some processes and set the priority of SuperPi to High, cut down 5 seconds:
superpiresults2.png

If you'll notice Hefe has some crappy nature scene as his background while I have a Sexy Babe looking on. The Sexy Babe is always a plus while benchmarking as she adds a mild fsb increase to every overclocking effort :D

Just wait til December Hefe when I'm not having to do this in 90-100dF weather. The 1st day it get's into the 30's around here I'm going to turn the AC on and really crank it up :D

As far as I know you can run SuperPi on any PC from Win95 to Windows7. I was Benching in Windows XP 64bit but Windows 7 has proven to bench just as good. And since I've upgraded my Office PC I've transfered my XP 64bit to it. So I'm now stuck with Windows 7 or buying another copy of XP 64bit, I think I'll wait and buy Windows 7 when it comes out :D

So, is it like another version of theological power then?

My guess is you should be able to get close to 5.0 with the right conditions.

I think I have a little left in the tank but will need another cold day to give it a shot.

222 bclk is where it starts to get a bit tricky.

Wow, am I really that slow? I wasn't choosing calculate, I thought it ran by itself. Thanks guys. Here is what I got, I wasn't expecting anything good. Just ran it to see what I would get.
superpiresults.png

I might try to slim down my processes and whatnot to see if that helps at all. Specs are in my sig, no overclocking.

Edit: I stopped some processes and set the priority of SuperPi to High, cut down 5 seconds:
superpiresults2.png

well, i dont think that is the correct version of Superpi.

No? The link in the first post is broken so I just searched it and this is what I got off of their site. What version are you guys using, and do you have a link?

Thanks! I'll try again tomorrow and see what I get. I'm too lazy to do a reboot right now ;)

Here's mine with my X2 5000+ again (and its actually recognizing it right woot!)

I'm currently on stock cooling, so I have no intentions of overclocking (even a little) yet

Back
Top Bottom