Building a new gaming computer (My first one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
baron5's build is actually pretty much identical to the one i put lol.

its got a bit more storage though and that monitor.

that case especially seems like a better peice because it is a full tower which will give your rig more space to breath along with the fans.

you'll def be satisfied with your rig. cheers :D

baron5's build is actually pretty much identical to the one i put lol.

its got a bit more storage though and that monitor.

that case especially seems like a better peice because it is a full tower which will give your rig more space to breath along with the fans.

you'll def be satisfied with your rig. cheers :D

Only thing is that the price of the processor/motherboard is $10 more without the free $20 rebate and it is seems exactly identical to the one you showed me.

Edit: I noticed that the other one that is expensive has a better motherboard than the one you suggested. However it is a little cheaper so I might just stick with yours.

Also the cost for barons is about $964 total with the monitor so I'm probably sticking with that except I'm going with the i7 combo you selected.

I guess I'm ready to order now :D

great :D

that will be one nice machine and you won't be disappointed. also, again, i apologize for contributing to the confusion. it did seem to begin to get a bit out of hand.

you know where to come if you need any help.

Thank you everyone for all your help :D

Oh I just realized something, but for the OS of the gaming rig, what should I go with?

Windows 7 is around the corner, but if I build my gaming rig a bit earlier than the release I am unsure what to use.

Would XP be good to use or Vista?

i honestly cant say how long, but its not gonna take like hours. it shouldnt take that long, i dont really have any figures on times, sry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom