Help! my new computer cannot start!

Status
Not open for further replies.

simson703

Solid State Member
Hi, I need a help on my new computer.
When I push the power on my computer, the power is on but it does not display anything, even the bios.
I tried to reset CMOS chip, try with only one RAM stick, and take out and take back the CPU, but nothing work.
Is there anything I can do?
Thank

start troubleshooting by disconnecting the psu from everything that is nonessential like the hdd's, disk drive, gpu, etc. try each ram stick individually in different slots.

Try a different monitor, try a different monitor power cord. Is the monitor plugged into the wall socket? Make sure it's turned on. Does your PC have intergrated video, a video card or both? As you may have the monitor plugged into the wrong port. If you have a video card try reseating it (unplug it and plug it back in). Does the video card require a power connector? Try a different power plug if one is available or try reseating it if no other is available. Try a different video card.

Give us the specs of your computer, the make and model. If it is not a prebuilt, give us the motherboard make and model as well as the graphics card (if any).

Make sure you have the VGA or DVI cable firmly connected to both the output of the computer and the input of the monitor. Yes, it is something extremely simple, but I have seen it be the culprit way too many times.

Give us the specs of your computer, the make and model. If it is not a prebuilt, give us the motherboard make and model as well as the graphics card (if any).

Make sure you have the VGA or DVI cable firmly connected to both the output of the computer and the input of the monitor. Yes, it is something extremely simple, but I have seen it be the culprit way too many times.

specification:
Quad 2 duo
4GB DDR3
EVGA nForce 790i SLi
Nvidia Geforce 9600 GSO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom