Upgrading a Dell Dimension 3100 (E310)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man this sucks, okay , i live in Canada and i cant register on that site Newegg.com , only who lives on U.S.A , i didnt know that , thats why i mentioned ebay , wow how come is that possible, is there any good site that i could use ?

well Muffin Man , as i was reading the write reviews, they were saying that card its not good for gaming , so that one definately does not fit.

AND Trotter those cards seems nice to play games and it would boost my computer really good , i have the power supply , but im worried about something , i dont think they deliver to Canada, do they have a canadian website, because Newegg.com did not deliver , so hikaricloud gave me a canadian one , and one more time guys , thank you very much , you guys have been so patient , i really apreciate it man THANKS !!

i see, well it might be difficult to find a card that performs well for you.

also, the links that Trotter gave you are already from a canadian website.

also, the links that Trotter gave you are already from a canadian website.
Yep. Newegg.ca may edge NCIX on prices, but NCIX is supposed to be a lot cheaper on shipping.

allright guys , thank you very much, i might get the one that Trotter recommended on NCIX , also my power supply does not work anymore the 300 W , does those site has any power supply that fits my computer ? cuz this computer is too old but i dont want to spend money building one , so far i spend like less than $140, later on i will get a laptop just for fun , but this desktop will be for other stuffs you know .
THANK YOU FOR ALL UR SUPPORT :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom