Graphics Card around $200?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a while since I used an ATI GPU but I know when I did they didn't seem to update drivers near as often as the Nvidia boards. How are drivers these days for ATI? I have no problem switching and the card looks very nice!!

They update now every two weeks, and I'm finding nVidia's is every month or two months..

I don't know if those guys are reliable with their rebates, but if they do they are good deals.. but usually I avoid pre-oc'ed cards unless it doesn't have a reference cooler (either that or I'd buy a separate cooler and download the Overclocked version's BIOS)

I've had a HIS card and the rebate worked for me. Also the card I had came with a IceQ3 cooler and was the best overclocking card I've ever had. I like them a lot.

Sapphire on the other hand is definitely not my favorite company (don't like their tech support). But the rebate did come through.

I had a HIS that had a supposed warranty on it, 3 months later when the card died, I went to RMA it, they said my warranty had run out, but I had quite a bit of time left on it. :confused:

Just spend the extra 5-10$ on the XFX for the shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom