*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark Vantage Rankings*

re: The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark Vantage Rankings

14,817 | Elmor & Kinc | [*COLOR=blue]i7 920 @ 3.8GHz[/color] | [*COLOR=Red]HD4770 CF @ 830/850[/color] | Vista 64bit [*http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dmv=1133475]ORB[/url]
ORB - Compare
vantage_score.jpg

anyone have a better score for ati cards?
vantage ran very choppy with these ati's compaired to my nvidia cards, even with the higher gpu scores.

nVidia has an edge in Vantage, because of their ability to run PhysX, and will get higher scores as a result (nVidia was under some heat for this a while ago man). Nonetheless, that score is very good, I'll add it now.

EDIT: btw, you guys don't have to break the tags.. just put it how its supposed to be, since I edit your posts to copy paste it anyways :D

Looks like Veedubfreak just needs Windows 7 Beta and he's back on top I guess

I pull out my 3rd GTX280 as it's going in my Office Workstation, so he just needs a little tweaking :D

I have windows 7, i've just been entirely too lazy to try to get a good run going.

Win7 is like vista light. As soon as someone actually has some of the OCZ vertex 60s in stock i'm ordering 2 and going back to vista in raid 0. I'll just leave win7 on this 160gb drive. But personally i dont think win7 is stable enough yet. I can boot at 4.5ghz in vista, but still get random crashes running 3.2ghz in win7. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom