a little upgrade help

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple that come to mind that should last you for a while as in your next build as well.

Newegg.com - CORSAIR CMPSU-650TX 650W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply - Power Supplies

Newegg.com - PC Power & Cooling S61EPS 610W Continuous @ 40°C EPS12V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply compatible with core i7 - Power Supplies

Right now the Corsair is a little bit better deal. Either company is great and I usually look for the best deal from either depending upon what offers are going on.

Perfect thank you very much. my last question is: well i cant really afford all these items, which of the 3 items is crucial? New video card ? memory? or processor?I was planning on getting more ram and new vid card and later get psu and processor when cash is avail.

I would say get a GPU and some ram but i can't say for sure that your PSU will handle it and if it doesnt, then your **** out of luck =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom