Temperatures with watercooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Oh of course. But the TK serves it's purpose for the price. I mean, you get what you pay for. I didn't know much of anything about water cooling until you turned me to PTS. I would have gotten a TK kit, but I didn't know any better.

tech forums FTW! :D

haha ye. i've been learning to much on forums too, but when i bought this thermaltake, i knew it wasnot the best, switech seems be a nice one, but it is like $1000 he in brazil, because of the tax of importation, and this thermaltake coasted me $300 quite expensive i guess, but whatever hehe.

iam running this in idle without overclock and i get 40C...

when i turn on the over to play and stuff it goes to 52-53 max.

looks fine.

next time, i mean in more 2 or 3 years when i get another watercooler, ill buy the best one in market, even if for this, i have to sell my mum haha jk ^^

^ You can always do simple, inexpensive upgrades like the fittings.. You can probably get just the Dtek CPU block if you wanted to..

My buddy has a Thermaltake kit that he's had for a WHILE now. Oh his AMD x2 4200, he idles around 32* and loads prolly 45*... Not sure what his load tems are, but as far as I've known, he's never had a problem with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom