2 more questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have an Xbox, but my bro is coming home from college today and he's taking it with him.

BF vietnam vs 1.1 is out.

If you like Battlefield you should try out SW Battlefront, it's bf1942 with Star wars theme. Real sweet man.

I know... that game does sound super sweet. My friend just got it. He said that you can be just about anyone and commandere just about anything (except star destroyers and the death star). It sounds like one mess of a game. Is Rome: Total War out yet? 'Cause I reeaallyy want that game sooooo badly. The question of that game is how do you command so many legions at once?!?!

Rome: Total War out yet? 'Cause I reeaallyy want that game sooooo badly. The question of that game is how do you command so many legions at once?!?!
No it's not out yet, but I can't wait for it either. And yeah you gotta be quick on the trigger to command all your legions, but it's all in groups and stuff like that if you haven't played Medieval War before. There's also a thing to let you set the gamespeed so that it doesn't go quite so fast. Should be cool. I'm waiting for Sw: Kotor II to come out, I think february is when that comes out, same time as Xenosaga II oooooh man thats gonna be awesome sooooo many new games. God knows when HL2 is ever gonna be out. I hope they sooner make a Soldier of Fortune 3 Use the physics of Far Cry with the Ghoul engine of SoF2 optimized for realism think it'd be crazy, but probably banned in places lol.

If your gonna play Battlefield online, then you will need the latest patches.
As for Teamspeak vs. Ventrilo......I've used them both, I like TS better. It's easier to manage and when using Ventrilo on SWG, had many problems. Of course, this is just my experience.
Everyone I know rants and raves about Ventrilo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom