finally! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but it was 49$ last night :confused:? oh well lol il use the one you posted

EDIT:
Newegg.ca Shopping Cart
does the 7750 come with a HsF? iv heard that they do.. but also heard black edition cpu's dont come with them..?

oh really ? :s lol. i never knew that. I gotta question for ya tho.. do you know anythign about cases? i wanna know if il be able to put that mobo in an old case i have. i dont know about the power plug ins for the front. i theres 4 little one. i tried to take this mobo out ad use that case but it has one big one.. will i need a new case aswell or can i use this one?

Ps. the mobo in the rig now is a stock acer one :eek:

i have no idea. its just a case i had laying around. i got bored one day and painted it so i dont want it to go to waste. and it would save me 50$+, anyways heres a picture of the connectors. everything but the Power LED is a 2.. hole?:confused: power led is a 3.

1306091302.jpg

It should work with the connections, but I'm not sure if it'll work with the case. Do you know if it can fit mATX board in the case?

nope we have a friend of the family that built it for us and the psu fried and took the mobo with it.. so i scrapped everything in it and just left the case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom