$500 build...........(a gaming one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They also have a XFX 9800gt for 10000R. XFX has a very good reputation but I don't know about inno3d.

In 2 years a quad will probably be helpful but not required. As of right now the only game that I know of that really needs more than 2 cores is GTA4. Most other games run very well on dual cores. So with the dual core I wouldn't expect to max games in 2 years but playing ~98% of them should be possible.

ok so inno3d has got a big fan and i think it would run fine ................ check it out
Inno3D Graphic Card - Nvidia Geforce 9800GT DirectX 10 Extreme HD PC Gaming

and as long as xfx is concerned i have read on newegg that that XFX one runs toooo hot.
check it out urself Customer Reviews Of XFX PVT98GYDLU GeForce 9800 GT 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Retail

now the psu..ok i am now looking forward to buy the extreme power cooler master.....
Cooler Master - Ultimate provider of Computer Chassis | Cooler | Power Supply

as u now have seen the picture of the PSU ,can any one tell me that does this fan suck air
or throws it out..........plzzzz.........can any one tell this to me.

and about the quad core ......... i will buy it after 2 years cuz
1.at that time i'll have enough money
2.at that time most of the games will demand a quad (like gta4)

thats the monitor including in $500 or Rs 40000
now my total build costs me Rs 43000

that is clearly offordable

check out the monitor Home

inno3d isnt too bad, they sell them here in australia and the couple people o have heard from seemes to have no problems with them.

I would go with the CM extreme power 500w, thats has dual 12v rails and will be fine for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom