Found Similar To Alienware Case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazerman

Fully Optimized
This looks alot like it doesn't it? -http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-156-154&depa=1

If only it wasn't a fruity neon glow color.

aww the link wasnt clickablee.. i had to copy and paste the link AFTER i opened a new browser window :( ... do u realize how much work that is for someone as lazy as me :rolleyes: lol.. but yeah its a nice casee.. are u planning on buying it.. because the reails on that psu that it comes with are absolute crap lol... i mean 13A for a 12V rail? lol.. and it looks kinda cramped too a lil difficult for wire management.. but i think its a wikid lookin case.. id buy it as a premod :D and then do some frankensteinish experiments on it to make it look cooler and perform better :) lol.. like maybe a window... side fands.. top blowwholes and psychadelic lighting if u know what i mean ;)

btw.. i like that wierd neon color... good contrast ;) lol... its kinda hippyish :D lol

Are you crazy! I wouldn't be caught dead with anything purple. I just was scanning through cases for someone and saw it.

yeah, i too am not a big fan of that purple glow at the bottom. It would be good if it was blue or green or maybe even like black. But please, they've got to make a better color than purple.

o well u can always change the background light with a lil bit of modding after u get the case.. it is a nice lookin case tho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom