Must have Laptop Accessories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antec-User

Papa Chester
Can we compile a list of Must haves for laptops?

One that I really need now:

Nano Technology Mouse. Small receiver/transmitter so you don't have that big one hanging out to get broken off or damage your USB slot.
logitech-nano-mouse.jpg

Padded Carrying Case, I really like this case. Axio Remix Laptop Bag AX0873BK/BK
1604-RMLB-05.jpg

Not necessarily this one but if you travel some sort of plug adapter.
ux_a08042900ux0036_ux_c.jpg

I always travel with a cat5 cable just in case.
Cat5%20cable.JPG

A laptop carry bag that does not scream "Hey Look, I got a laptop. Mug me please"

TCG650_cases_b.jpg

Targus*|*TCG650*–*CityGear Backpack

I got an earlier version of this bag, and it has heaps of space for carrying your gear in.

Other gear I carry is Bluetooth Mouse, 5 meters of CAT5E, Mobile Phone that can connect my laptop to the internet.

USB_To_Serial_Adapter.jpg

USB to Serial Converter as I do program a lot of cash registers.

for any gaming laptop, a cooling pad. However some thign that you can roll up or carry around with you.
Like Thermaltake's iXoft

When ever you are out and about, Kensington | Keyed Locks
It's up to you if you want to go key or combination. If you are going for combination locks, then avoid the cheap ones the number combinations have a habbit of slipping.

Another security device that i have, but not as secure as the above kensington lock is the Belkin USB Laptop Alarm. I use this to secure my laptop to a tbut useful in a crowded location.

Also, if you laptop does not have bluetooth and you needed it, i would suggest one of these guys
Belkin : Mini Bluetooth Adapter

it's about time they started bringing out smaller bluetooth adaptors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom