24" monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use my t240 to watch movies and play games.. can't complain... been so happy with all my samsung stuff that I just bought a TV from em too... awesome quality all around...

Maybe I just had a bad panel, it did malfunction after a few days after all. I checked and the T240 uses the same panel as the 2443BW, so if you guys are saying the viewing angles are fine I guess I should take another shot at the 2443BW....
I prefer the bezel on the 2443BW and its significantly cheaper, considering it's exactly the same panel I don't see any reason to get the T240 over the 2443BW.

Fine, I'll get the 2443BW again and post back results :) Cheers for all the input. If this one's no good I'll probably go for the LG.

BTW: a good page for reviewing your monitors viewing angles, all the images are uniform, if they don't appear so on your screen then you have restrictive viewing angles:

Viewing angle - Lagom LCD test

Well, the replacement 2443BW arrived yesterday and, so far, i'm really happy with it. The backlight bleed is much less, there is some in the bottom right corner and you can see a little contrast striping in that corner where the lighting tubes are a little too close to the panel, but you can only notice that on an all black background, much better than previously where there was significan't bleed on > 1/5 of the screen.

Also the viewing angles and general vibrancy is much better, still definitely TN with all the implied flaws of course but perfectly adequate for gaming and movies. I just hope this one holds out longer than the lat one :)

One thing that bugs me a little though, the power LED is one of those bright blue ones, and in standby it blinks... which at night makes my bedroom look like there is a police car in it. Any way to turn the darn light off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom