*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4850/superpic.jpg

thats the image. CPU clock was at 3.2Ghz, with Ram at 900Mhz 5-5-5-15.

new motherboard coming up in a couple of months, i will try to break that record then :D

i thought the q9450 would overclock better than that... or are you holding out on us!
show us tha power bro!

does your mobo support 1066 ram?

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4850/superpic.jpg

thats the image. CPU clock was at 3.2Ghz, with Ram at 900Mhz 5-5-5-15.

new motherboard coming up in a couple of months, i will try to break that record then :D

I'll add it when I get a chance to update...will probably be sometime tomorrow.

Nice time Hefe. We have us a good ol' spaghetti western showdown. ;)

i thought the q9450 would overclock better than that... or are you holding out on us!
show us tha power bro!

does your mobo support 1066 ram?

my cpu can easily overclock past that without breaking a sweat. my motherboard on the other hand does not want to overclock past that. its not even 100% stable on 3.2Ghz when it did. now its degraded to the point where i get some instability at stock speeds, hence the new mobo that will be coming soon in the summer.

and my mobo does not support DDR2-1066..... another stumping point. the only reason i got it when i did was cos it fit my budget and it supported SLI. now im thinking i should have stretched and got a 780i.....

but yeah i will show you the power when i get my new motherboard these coming holidays :D i want to see how far my chip can go (4GHz darnit!!!!!! hopefully....)

my cpu can easily overclock past that without breaking a sweat. my motherboard on the other hand does not want to overclock past that. its not even 100% stable on 3.2Ghz when it did. now its degraded to the point where i get some instability at stock speeds, hence the new mobo that will be coming soon in the summer.

and my mobo does not support DDR2-1066..... another stumping point. the only reason i got it when i did was cos it fit my budget and it supported SLI. now im thinking i should have stretched and got a 780i.....

but yeah i will show you the power when i get my new motherboard these coming holidays :D i want to see how far my chip can go (4GHz dammit!!!!!! hopefully....)

what board are you looking at

but yeah i will show you the power when i get my new motherboard these coming holidays :D i want to see how far my chip can go (4GHz darnit!!!!!! hopefully....)

well if my q9300 can do 4GHz then i'm sure your q9450 can do higher because it has a higher multi.

I've got my rig setup in Tri-SLI at the moment and it's a heat wagon. And with all the rain from the last 2 weeks I've been forced to do some roof repairs, so it will probably be next weekend before I can try for a new time.

Besides, Hefe needs the ego boost :D

8.891 @ 4.587Ghz

I am The King :D

pi8891.jpg

Back
Top Bottom