Rate the Wire Management Above You!

I'll get some up soon, I took some shots but the flash kinda ruined it. Gotta get some good lighting.

There's no dedicated video card in my case, so that's going to lose me a couple points, haha. :p

Update.. (10 June 09) Just reassembled after some work. (minus a couple RAM sticks taken out for the modding)

24162084.jpg

drk.jpg

looks good for a 900.

i give you a 7.5/10

fix that ugly grey thing that is in your last PCI bracket. and get some black SATA cables. also clean up your front panel wires too. and what's up with that IDE drive? get rid of it. it's 2009, not 2002 ;)

For a 900, that is GREAT, I give you a 9/10.

Wire man is easy in the HAF.. this was without even trying...

DSC_1114-2.jpg

DSC_1123-1.jpg

Yep... hoping to add a 220 to the bottom as well...Install looks factory, since the holes are already there... already drained it, wasn't too bad at all, I have an adapter that goes in the res fillport which has a 1/2" barb, so I screw that in - hook a spare tube to it, and tilt it over & around as needed... probably going to run a T fitting with a quick disconnect on the bottom when I decide to redo the loop...

looks good for a 900.

i give you a 7.5/10

fix that ugly grey thing that is in your last PCI bracket. and get some black SATA cables. also clean up your front panel wires too. and what's up with that IDE drive? get rid of it. it's 2009, not 2002 ;)

last 2 PCI slots are extra USB's. I only have 4 on board, and 4 thru PCI slots plugged into the board's USB ports.

I have red and yellow SATA Cables. and one clear one I picked up because I needed a 90*.

I can't do anything with the front panel wires. They're not long enough to hide or route anywhere else. I've been tweaking with this thing for three days straight. If I could have put them else where, I would have.

I'm not running an IDE drive, all SATA. On the middle right is the MoBo power connection. --That's another reason why I want a new Case.

Back
Top Bottom