*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

There are some problems with the order of the Intel list. For example I am at #28 with 18.6s while braz is at #31 with 11s and Da Viksta is at #48 with 15.3s.

Crap, I thought I fixed that.

EDIT: Odd, it was fixed on previous sheets...I'll fix it again.

EDITEDIT: Fixed.

3613710264_0bb6cd4195_o.jpg

guys, a while back i did a superpi run at 3.2Ghz, and managed to achieve 14.727 seconds for 1million but i forgot to save the screenie of that run, and my motherboard has now degraded somewhat so i cant actually run my computer at 3.2 anymore since it refuses to boot (yeah new mobo coming up soon btw). i have the record on superpi but i wont be able to get a cpu-z validation at 3.2Ghz....can i still upload the cpu-z of my cpu and the superpi record or should i just forget it?

I'm still the Top 30 :D but considering there are 37, it doesn't seem so good...

When I ran my 5000+ on here, it has no increase in SuperPI and CPU-Z and my computer still recognize it as my X2 4600+ @ 2600Mhz.. pretty screwed up
If you reset the BIOS it should recognise the 5000+ properly

can i still upload the cpu-z of my cpu and the superpi record or should i just forget it?

I know I do not care.

If it was for a top spot with a particular cpu then it may be questionable.

It is not like this is a pro competition.

Post it up and we will let Hikaricloud decide if he deems it to be valid or not.

Nice time Hefe :D

It's getting very hot around here, 95dF, so I'll wait until Saturday morning when it fairly cool before I go after your time :D

Back
Top Bottom