Monitor Wont Display Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambab

Baseband Member
right, i turned the computer on but the monitor wont display anything but i use the same monitor for my other computer and it works fine so how can i fix this problem?

i really hope that i dont have to buy new hardware, i have bought new ram though cuz i wanted to speed it up its just couple of days ago it worked fine with my monitor but today its just not working at all with my monitor but the computer does turn on and all of the things are spinning inside and all that, im just checking to see if theres a solution to this problem?

Have you:

Hooked the monitor up to another computer today to ensure it is working?

Checked all of the cable connections to ensure they are snug?

Tried a different monitor on your computer?

Reseated the video card if applicable?

Take the new RAM out and put in your old RAM sticks and see if it works then. Can also try clearing CMOS before you swap RAM sticks out.

ye checked all the cables are snug in, i took the video card out cleaned it cuz it was quite dusty but still no luck.

and i havent got the new ram yet i ordered it last week its on its way so i cant test that just yet.

any other suggestions?

Sorry, thought you meant you already had the new RAM. If you have multiple sticks of RAM, try a single stick in different slots on your board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom