new pc ,what do you think guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

waelkd

Solid State Member
hye guys,want to check with you about getting a new pc,my budget is limited so i made my mind on the following:

Inno3D Geforce PCX 9500GT 1GB DDR2 Dual w/TV $68

Intel DG41rq $65.00

2gb ddr2 $28.00

2.66 GHz - E7300 1066MHz/3M Core 2 Duo $116.00

already have a 500 gb hardisk,and a case
so what do you think?

and one more thing i was wondering does this board supports ddr3 Graphic cards and ddr3 rams?and if so will they run with optimul speed or will they be limited?
Many thanks guys

The board will support 'ddr3 graphics cards', but not DDR3 RAM. But you can get a much better board on a budget.

I think you'd do a lot better getting an AMD CPU/board bundle from Newegg, they tend to have good ones (I'm in the UK so I'll let someone else do so, I don't know what's a good price).

What are you doing about OS and monitor?

wish i can get stuff from new egg but i reside in beirut lebanon and they dont deliver their,and even if they do so dont want to do shipping,much of a headachr.

i was considering amd but had soem bad experience with it,tons of crashes.

anyways ill be going with xp,and a Samsung 2033SN Wide 20.1" TFT monitor.

concerning the ddr3 graphics will they run fully,or will they be handicapped by the board??
thanks

The graphics card will run fine.
Do you already own XP or are you buying it?
Where are you buying your parts if not from the US?

Edit: Oh, and you're meant to put spaces after commas. Just saying ;)

Wow that site is painfully expensive >_< Is it the best available in your part of the world?

Also, what power supply are you getting? And what is your budget?

man its the best site among two or three other sites which i dont bother visiting, too messed up lol.

am getting the Cooler Master Elite 335 420W.

my budget will be around 300$ ~ 350$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom