Windows Office 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan123

Beta member
Hi, was wondering what advantages are their to Upgrade to Windows Office 2003 Pro from Win Office 2000.

I have heard it is alot quicker and the new Outlook is highly recommended for business.

How many computers can i install in on if i buy a legal copy?

Thanks for any feedback.

I like the layout of 2003 I use it at home and work I say it is more for business but it is alot quicker to load and some more items to mess around with if

Well, for the real scoop on all the new features, i'd definately point you towards the Microsoft Office website.

Still, the new collaboration tools are sweet, and the who office package has been slimmed down to run faster and more efficiently. Plus Outlook is better (keeps things organized better).

As for how many installtions of it you can have, I don't know. Depends on what restrictions MS put on the copy of Office you buy. Some licenses won't let you register more than two or three installations. If you get an educational version, it's usually only 1 or 2 seats.

And what do you mean "if you buy"...? Don't go there...

Well, there is a very different interface. The flow with 2003 works much more smoothly. They've also added a big spam filter with 2003. Some of the other things that I like about it are the alert system (they've enhanced it a lot.) And now you can view multiple calanders on one page! I like that a lot!!

-mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom