Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitesh0528

In Runtime
okay i would like to know flat out:

Is Service Pack 2 okay to install on my PC or should i hold off on it
i dont want it to mess up so
i have had mis reactions about this

Don't install SP2 if everything is working fine with SP1. I've heard nothing but problems with it, and personally I don't think I will ever install it.

just like with anything new from microsoft, my advice would be to just wait it out a little, there seems to be an awful lot of bugs that need to be worked out. Thankfully I use win2k cuz 98% of all its bugs have been worked out.

If you are going to install make sure you don't have anything that creates virtual drives installed or nero

Don't install SP2 if everything is working fine with SP1. I've heard nothing but problems with it, and personally I don't think I will ever install it.
Goodbye, then. You can't get anymore updates from MS for the XP platform if you don't. Service Packs aren't optional.

make sure you don't have anything that creates virtual drives installed or nero
Not true. Nero runs fine. It's the only burner software I use aside from my laptop which uses ECDC. Virtual drives work fine too. You just need to tweak your settings a little (sometimes).

ShoobieRat said:
Goodbye, then. You can't get anymore updates from MS for the XP platform if you don't. Service Packs aren't optional.

Are you saying I am required to let Bill Gates sabotage the best performing Windows version I've ever worked with, the only version that I actually get to spend more time using than fixing?!?! :confused: :angry:

Yeah it does work fine after install but alot of people have a problems installing with those progs installed

geez ya figure microsoft the cool company they are would have done proper testing they got the money for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom