Help Me Customize a PC from Cyber Power or I Buy Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look around at some other kits just to see if there is anything you like. I like the Wave because it's really comfortable to type on, and it has a healthy set of features for having that luxury.

I would recommend almost anything Logitech for sure.

or if you have a best buy near you, then you could always go there and play around with the KB display models there.

my dad has the wave, to me, it feels a little awkward typing on it due to the shape of it. but i am used to my G15 so again it's all personal preference.

They have the Wave at OfficeMax, dunno about Best Buy. But that is a good idea to check out the keyboards there, I did that with Circuit City when it was open, that's what made me want the Wave.

Just to give you a comparison:

The build Hikaricloud put together for you is about the same price (actually less when you consider shipping) as the one I did looking around at sites.

Now for the differences:
cpu: the same
motherboard: way better
video card: better
psu: way better
ram: way better
Monitor: 22" vs 17" do the math.
sata cables: I am sure they would have had some cool color choices for sata cables so we will give this one to the prebuilts

Once again Hikaricloud is the Man.

Ok, so I'm about to buy my computer. I just want to ask a few more questions before I make this investment, so here's to it. First off, would anyone suggest anything to change or modify Hikari's plan? I can spend up to $1,200, so any suggestions for things to buy or acessories would be greatly appreciated (although it would be nice to spend this on some games.) Now, I just want to confirm that this computer can play the latest games pretty well (i.e Sims 3, etc.)? Ok, lastly I have a question on online gaming... is 18 giga hurtz, or whatever fast enough for online gaming? Sorry for all the questions, but I want to be absolutely sure that I get the biggest bang for my buck on the computer. Thanks a million!!! :)

BTW: Is the wacom intuos mouse and tablet any good for gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom