Need Advice on this PC Setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep thats the one.
So with that cpu and a EVGA 9800GT superclocked, and all the other parts mentioned above, will it run most games in todays age with good fps (35+)?

Lol no, those are the parts i ALREADY HAVE. and Yes that antec 650 fit perfectly fine in my dell case. But it doesn't even matter because like I said, I'm moving it all to a new computer.

Lol, i have to read more carefully.

If that is your res then yes it will rund quite well with games. Probably most of them at high quality and a good frame rate. Of course if you upgrade to a higher res that is going to change.

Ok so i looked at the deal you posted above and see that I could still get a nice chip for alot less $$.
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

Whats that processor like compared to the Q9400 2.6ghz?

I remember someone saying that they have that cpu and that its great. Well I've been leaning towards Intel lately cause they do have the best chips, but cash is an issue so maybe I should go with this instead. Would you guys recommend this instead?

EDIT: Lol ok so I kind of changed most of this build, mainly because I want to get a fresh copy of vista on it. Well the 64 bit OEM is $99 and the 32 bit OEM is also $99 so why not get the 64bit? Well, might as well get lots of ram too. I found 8gigs for $99.99. If some one else can find a better deal for me that would be great. Well heres the new build, tell me what you think:
Newegg.com - RAIDMAX Tornado ATX-238WR Black SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases
Newegg.com - Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 ST3500418AS 500GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive - Internal Hard Drives
Newegg.com - OCZ Platinum Edition 8GB (4 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Quad Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory
Newegg.com - Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 64-bit for System Builders - Operating Systems
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!
Total price: $530
After Mail In Rebates: 500

Oh yeah, remember that I'll be taking my EVGA 9800GT SC, Antec 650watt PSU, DVD/CD Drive from my old computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom