CPU upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey thanks for that =]

*EDIT*

ok i just got my £100 i will be getting another £100 or so on monday hopefully

im going to have about £30 left so could i get a like upgrade CPU cooler? as i may want to overclock this cpu as it has had good reveiws on OCing

i think i have gotten away withou paying my mum rent hehe :D

I un-installed the nvidia drivers when I switched from a 780i to the X58 and I did not have to re-install Vista 64-bit. I didn't even need the Vista DVD. I did have to run the X58 driver CD, of course :D And I did have to reactivate Vista online.

Of course you never know what may happen. As a precaution its always wise to remove all your drivers, video, sound, network, etc... And it doesn't hurt to remove/deactivate any game you play that has online activation requirements.

Edit: And have a Win7 disk made just in case.

I un-installed the nvidia drivers when I switched from a 780i to the X58 and I did not have to re-install Vista 64-bit. I didn't even need the Vista DVD. I did have to run the X58 driver CD, of course :D And I did have to reactivate Vista online.

Of course you never know what may happen. As a precaution its always wise to remove all your drivers, video, sound, network, etc... And it doesn't hurt to remove/deactivate any game you play that has online activation requirements.

Edit: And have a Win7 disk made just in case.

yeah but its not a graphics card im putting in
its a whole new mobo/cpu/ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom