How to get CoolMaster to replace faulty start switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darsunt

In Runtime
I recently built a new computer, but the start switch on my new Cool Master switch is faulty. I am presently working off the reset switch.

I bought the case from Newegg. How would I go about getting Cool Master to replace just the switch assembly? I don't want to replace the whole case, I've just installed everything!

Perhaps go onto their website and look for contact information for technical support...

Might be a good place to start...

/shrugs

Perhaps go onto their website and look for contact information for technical support...

Might be a good place to start...

/shrugs
agreed ;)
Ring em up and tell them the situation, im sure they would be more then likely to send you out something in an envelope.

I will do that, see what happens.

Newegg contacted me and said that they can't provide a switch, they only can provide either a refund or replacement.

The on/off and reset switch assembly must be one of the simplest electronics in the computer. Could there be some kind of generic replacement kit out there of good quality? It would probably look like crap, but as long as it works....

If you don't get a freebee just post some pics of the problem and we'll see if we can figure it our for you, these switches are simple devices, there are only so many things that could be the issue and most of them are relatively easy to fix.

If you go back to Newegg, they will want EVERY THING. if you contact Coolermaster and explain what is going on, they might send you out another switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom