Thors Hammer and Memory clearance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if using a standard desk, you could actually see a 30" screen on both sides inside your normal vision without moving it back further.

I mean, 30" is pretty huge for a monitor. I think it would be difficult to use, myself, but that is, of course, just me.We have a 32" LCD tv in our living room which I tried using it as a monitor and it was just too big for my tastes.

Personally, I'd prefer have a multi monitor setuup that one huge. My ideal setup would be a 22" or so in the middle with two 19"s on both sides. :D

Oh, and a ceiling mounted projector for watching movies. ;)

The Dell 2709W outclasses that samsung in just about every way. I looked into it for about a month before choosing my one. But the dell is a bit more expensive, and has some slight input lag. But it has a much wider viewing angle, much better colour reproduction, better stand, better contrast ratio etc than the Samsung.

I dont know about the Hanns-G one slaymate has, they dont supply to us - so check out some reviews from that one as well.

The Dell 2709W outclasses that samsung in just about every way. I looked into it for about a month before choosing my one. But the dell is a bit more expensive, and has some slight input lag. But it has a much wider viewing angle, much better colour reproduction, better stand, better contrast ratio etc than the Samsung.

I dont know about the Hanns-G one slaymate has, they dont supply to us - so check out some reviews from that one as well.

Thanks for the info... Ugh I can't wait till next month so I can build this **** thing... I wonder how much new gear will be out by then?

Thanks for the info... Ugh I can't wait till next month so I can build this **** thing... I wonder how much new gear will be out by then?

Nothing amazing is planned for next month. The new graphics lines arent due out till the end of the year and the i5 chips are around the same i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom