Latest Pics of my Rig... Down to 1 rad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ lol... yeah....... I know.. I need to get drunk and not care in order to mess with more settings..

I was more curious as to what I could get with out touching the voltage.. I've read on here that 3.5 is attainable without a voltage increase..

I'm just not sure as to how to mess with the FSB ratios.. (not AMD?)... I know enough to be dangerous about overclocking...

Ok.. I'll try.. lol.. we'll see what I get.. Now that I know it runs VERY cool!

This is all I could get out of it right now.. I got the POST to flash 4.0g, but it wouldn't load Windows. I'm gonna have to do some reading up on it to see what I'm missing.

oc37cpuz.jpg

oc37hwm.jpg

He's in safe mode, that's why you can't see anything.

On WC you should be able to push that thing MUCH farther. If I can get almost 4ghz on a stock cooler, then you're doing something wrong.

Either that or you just have a dud chip.

I love the sheet over the window. I have the same setup in my office because I broke the blinds when I was painting..... my bad.

Computer looks sweet too!

I must have used the wrong color. Mine is light purple, and my office is 5-10* ABOVE ambient in the rest of the house... that's why I never go in there anymore. I guess I will have to swap to blue. ;)

He's in safe mode, that's why you can't see anything.

On WC you should be able to push that thing MUCH farther. If I can get almost 4ghz on a stock cooler, then you're doing something wrong.

Either that or you just have a dud chip.

like I said, I know enough to be dangerous about OCing, but not enough to be good at it.... I'm gonna read up and see what else I need to change.

I had the Vcore on 1.52 ish @ a 18.5 multiplier..

The temps were at idle, I was getting tired and it was getting a bit late to keep checking up on the computer.

-EDIT-

ok, can someone help me get a good clock out of this rig?

I had it at a 19x multiplier, POST showed 3.9g, VCore was at around 1.52 something, RAM @ 2.16-ish volts..

It started to load windows, but blue screened half way through.

What else do I need to mess with? Anyone use TurboV for OCing? I just saw a vid of it on youtube. I think I'll stick with the BIOS.

Make sure not to double post, mate.

I never had to up my memory voltage to hit over 3.9ghz...I just throttled the speed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom