(Audio\Sound) genius who solves this

Status
Not open for further replies.
i installed those codecs but again...
can anyone think about other reason rather than codecs problem?

try closing all background non-essential programs and see what happens. Also, dont go and get codec happy, as installing codec pack after codec pack as that can cause corruption.

it doesn't seem to me like a codec problem since i have tried a lot of combination.
any other ideas?

try getting ac3 filter. and dont install any codecs till you know u dont have the problems with winxp, mpegs, or any other things. It might be ur gfx card. I take that its an agp card. Uninstall ur video drivers, and get ur mobos latest chipset drivers( eg ur agp drivers for mobo ) and any other drivers u might want for mobo. Install them, then instal ur latest gfx drivers. Then reinstall ur video drivers, and uninstall all codecs. See if any of this helps

it doesn't seem to help too...
i'm desperate, i have no idea what's wrong with my pc.
do you have any other suggestions for me because i don't know what else to do.
help me please !!! (and thanks to those who tried)

well...i have another computer and i took its sound card (and video card) and i installed them on my computer, and i still get the problem. My hardware works fine the sync problem started right after i reinstalled windows.

try a hijack this log... oh yeah, you tried A BUNCH of codecs and you dont think its a problem. Installing many different codec packs CAN cause problems a corrupt your current codecs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom