CPU temps at 100% load

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Just as a thought... Try it with out the sidepanel on... Something isn't right, also try out HWMonitor @ cpuid.com instead....

how to take a screen shot

• step 1: set your screen up so you see what you want to be in the picture

• step 2: press the "print screen" key on the keyboard, it should be directly to the left of the scroll lock key, or somewhere near it.

• step 3: open up paint or any other image editing tool and press "control + v" at the same time, or right click and select "paste"

• step 4: crop your image so you only see what is needed to be seen.

• step 5: save your image and you know the rest from here.

as said once before, screenshots look much better than actual pictures taken of the screen.

Guys i know how to take screenshots =p its just that im using my laptop to talk to u guys while i sort out/run prime on the other comp! its just easier for me to take pictures on my phone!

anyways! after a full rebuild! ive run prime again an i got lower starting temps!

using speedfan temp 1 was 28c but after about 10mins it went to 42c

and the cores started low too but have gone up to 73 73 70 70, so they have evened out! i still think that there is something wrong though, these temps just seem way to high...for an i7 at stock

Guys i know how to take screenshots =p its just that im using my laptop to talk to u guys while i sort out/run prime on the other comp! its just easier for me to take pictures on my phone!

lolwut? That takes longer lol. Alt+PrntScrn > open paint > ctrl+v > ctrl+s > open browser > upload > post. lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom