Teh Intro O_o =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

rouqe

Beta member
Hey my name is james ive been on a computer since i was 8 i started playing runescape got involved in some comp tech stuff, one thing lead to another. i never stop learning =] so here i am i was drawn to this forum by a link i found on google. it was about readyboost for xp /vista and it looks like it was in detail so i checked the forum out. i really like it. Glad to be on the forums btw im running vista its not as bad a most ppl say but it is kinda anoying on some things T_T sadly i only have 1 GB of ram and im thinking 4GB plx... but as it is i got 1 GB and its a laptop and i have no idea how to get more so im kind of looking at the readyboost. But i have a desktop from back in the day thats running xp when my sister steals my laptop T_T it has like 512mb ram even worse T_T lol i was hoping if i found more ram i would help load combat arms faster; its a mmofps i think (multi massive online first person shooter) but yeah of course if i could get 4 GB of ram on my xp that wouldent be soo bad either :tounge: still saving up for a better computer. i was thinking like an ibuypower because they have some awesome themes and not bad specs on some of them. thats about it

hello and welcome to the forums :)

This is more of an intro area. If you have a specific problem or question you can post it in the appropriate forum for the best results.

Have fun and enjoy.

bpbganp4qa.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom