*Updated* Laptop Graphics Cards Ranking List

Re: Laptop Graphics Cards Ranking List

Yep, that's where it was based off... and I haven't had time to keep track of Laptop Graphics (which I know next to nothing about anyways..)

Might do some thing with the OP at the beginning of the each month

Don't you need like a Radeon 7200 for WoW? Ya you should be fine.. but I can't say for sure if you can run the expansions for them though

EDIT: Ya I'm right, you can run it, but not very well

Don't you need like a Radeon 7200 for WoW? Ya you should be fine.. but I can't say for sure if you can run the expansions for them though

The main problem with the expasions is that it not you really need a better video card for those 40 man raid.

If you are out and about in small groups or soloing, then a cheap video card will do. But the section you are getting involved with 40 man raids, that is where your video card takes a real beating.

List in OP has just been updated. We should get into the habbit of updating this once a month.

updated again. sorry about the delay.

Wow thanks Keyboard... apparently Notebook check has a ranking list that tells you what the desktop equivalent.. I think I'll throw that in there soon if that's ok

Wow thanks Keyboard... apparently Notebook check has a ranking list that tells you what the desktop equivalent.. I think I'll throw that in there soon if that's ok

Linky please. Thank would be extremely useful. Not just here, but in the gaming sub forum too.

Back
Top Bottom