I am looking for a PC like the Mac Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack10525

Baseband Member
I have a magic jack and only use it on my main desktop in the bedroom. I unplug it when not in use because it keeps my pc from going asleep and that bugs me. Plus I would just like to either buy or build a small form factor pc similar to the mac mini. I don't need anything super powerful. It doesn't need a dvd rom, video card or sound card. It just needs wireless capability. :D

Apple - Mac mini - The most affordable and most energy-efficient Mac.

Guess I'll just buy a mac. I've always wanted one and they are so much more stable than a pc...:rolleyes:

Guess I'll just buy a mac. I've always wanted one and they are so much more stable than a pc...:rolleyes:

They have every issue a PC has. Yea, macs might have a smaller percentage of bad apples. But guess what? There are less of them in circulation. Less apples...less bad ones.

First off, you gave people half an hour to respond during a generally slow time on the forums. You can't expect all the answers to your questions if you don't give people a chance.

Second, Macs are in no way more stable than a PC. But proving it to you would be pointless, considering you've already made up your mind.

So with that in mind, I'm closing this thread, since it will inevitably start a flame war.

closed2ur0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom