GPU Cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, that might be the way im going as well - you and i nubius, are going to have nearly identical computers :D its gonna be funny :) are you getting corsair?

I just lapped my gpu hs and put some as5 on there, scores about the same in AquaMark3 as it did before. I don't think I will be able to see the advantages until I'm playing hard on it for a couple hours straight.

lazerman did you overclock your card after using the the change.

If you didn't how would you get better scores on Aquamark??

You would get better scores by better cooling, more stability. No I didn't overclock after I did that. It was oc'ed before i did it.

Nubius said:
Would it be worth the 5 mins and dab of Arctic Silver 5 to take off the stock heatsink on my FX 5700 card and apply the AS5 to it? Think that would make a decent improvement over whatevers under there or am I just gonna get a lot of 'well its kinda up to you' answers :p I got some AS5 to spare...not like I'm gonna be changing out 10 CPU's anytime soon. What do you guys think eh?

Oh, COOL! Let me know how that goes. Thinking about doing the same thing.

MOVIE QUOTE FOR THIS THREAD :-
"If it blows up in your face, then i have nothing to loose" - My Science Project

are you getting corsair?
Nah I got kingston, and its the valueram I can't afford the HyperX series =/ but oh well....I think I'll buy the Abit NF7-S2G board and get the processor sometime after that because I got peoples birthdays and christmas comin up so I gotta give other people gifts :D don't wanna be broke and spend it all on myself :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom