intel celeron d 3.5GHz

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesnt matter if the CPU is 64 Bit or not. It doesnt matter if it is 3.4GHz or not. Having 512MB of RAM will cause you to go slow. Period end of story.

You need to read up and understand how RAM works in conjunction with the CPU to make your system work and how having more RAM with a good CPU will make your system fast.

The RAM is the gateway. The information you do on the desktop is sent to the RAM, from there sent to the CPU for processing. After that it is sent back to the RAM and then back to you.

So now tell me do you think that using a fast CPU with bare minimal RAM is going to allow your system to work fast or slow?

You will need more RAM. What amount is up to you. 1GB will be good, 2GB will be better, 3GB would be sweet. Get the point?

The amount of RAM you choose will only help you and improve the system speed.

yah i cant find anything about my mobo

i just opend it and looked all over the mobo and only found these numbers

foxconn n15235

d3/ uyjm71003382

pc/ p4m9007 mb8rs2h

and this number with a barcode
02010600 003G ( i think thats right)

do you think you can find anything about my mobo? as im not sure what ram works inside this computer

this is all it come up with

Our System Scanner couldn't make a complete match, but we can still help you find the right memory upgrade.

Please manually select your manufacturer, product line, and model from the drop-down lists below:

System Manufacturer: DIXONSXP
System Model: Ei 206
Motherboard Manufacturer: DIXONSXP
Motherboard Model: P4M900-8237A

* Maximum Memory Capacity: 1048576 MB
* Currently Installed Memory: 512 MB
* Available Memory Slots: 1
* Number of Banks: 2
* Dual Channel Support: N.A.
* CPU Manufacturer: GenuineIntel
* CPU Family: Intel(R) Celeron(R) D CPU 3.46GHz Model 6, Stepping 5
* CPU Speed: 3459 MHz

Well then you will have to go to the PC Manufacturer's website or the motherboard manufacturer's website and do some research and find out what type of RAM your system takes.

It looks like it. Have you gone to Foxconn to check out the stuff there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom