400 or 200 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikkie

Baseband Member
two questions . first is i guess basic for you smarties and the second is about those little motherboards mini-itx ?!

i bought ram from someone on ebay and i just want to make sure about this . read the description and let me know if this person is just trying to beef up the listing by saying its a 400 cause its ddr . did i buy a slow chip ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a few sticks of this same kind of RAM, and I'm going to sell them off one by one.
Specifications

Density: 256Mb
Width: x4
Configuration: 64 Meg x 4
Voltage: 2.6V
Package: TSOP
Pin Count: 66-pin
Clock Rate: 200 MHz
Cycle Time: 5ns
CAS Latency: 3
Data Rate: DDR400B
Part Status: Production

These are specs on memory that is like the stuff I'm selling. http://micron.com/products/dram/ddrsdram/part.aspx?part=MT46V64M4TG-5B

They didn't show what I had, so I'm showing the closest match.

On Sep-19-04 at 16:09:36 PDT, seller added the following information:

The reason it says clock speed 200 mhz up there, is because that is the actual clock speed, then since it's DDR, that's 400 mhz DDR memory.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

i have seen these little motherboards that are as small as a cd . ive only seen one that handles p4 proc.'s but i was wondering if there is one for amd ?

also , are their cheaper ones out there and where ? ive seen these boards for up to $200 without proc. . i sort of want to create a small mod case with that board for fun .

good . i got confused with the whole clock speed part being 200 .

it was just extra info i havnt researched yet .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom