2 more questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
DVD-ROMs can read either CD or DVD. You must have a minimum of 8x to read a PC-DVD (software/games).

Roger Wilco is another application used to communicate via voice when gaming.

Teamspeak sucks balls, if you want a good, small, easy, stable program, then get Ventrilo that's the best one out there, I've used a variety of them so trust me I know about this crap. I've used it many times in a soldier of fortune 2 clan and had no problems. just google Ventrilo and it'll give you a million different download spots. Roger Wilco is oldschool style :p that's from way back in the day

lol.....I got battlefield vietnam last night ag...although disk 2 was 'corrupt' so I have to umm...'obtain' another disk2 which I'm doing right now. I'll be checking this game out here in about an hour :p There any patches out for it that you need to have installed?

You do not need to install the latest patch, but it is recommended as the majority of games are based on it. If you are "obtaining" it the way I think you are, it may be tough finding a working CD-Key.

yeah I figured it might be, that's how it is in sof2 because it'll give you a 'Guid Auth Unknown' but like I said in sof2, when you go into C:/Program Files/Sof2/base/mp folder it has a file called 'sof2key' so I go on a program like DC++ where idiots share out their entire C:/ directory so I simply search for 'sof2key' and it finds that file in their installed sof2 :D Does Vietnam create a file for the CD-Key like that? If so then it'd be quite easy to find a working cd-key muahahahahaha

EDIT: Of course I gotta check out the single player first anyway just to get a feel for it and all. But I've got a few CD-keys on hand to see if any of these work. If they don't I'll just see if it creates the file like sof2 :p

Ok, I shall scratch TeamSpeak off the list I have here, and go with ventrillo. Has anyone heard anything about gamevoice?

My brother purchased Battlefield Vietnam, but wound up returing it the very next day! It was pretty laggy on his comp. He has a P4 2.66, so maybe because it's not AMD, it was lagging!!! =) lol
That game is like the funnest one of them all so far. It's got jeeps with turrets on the back, so 3 can fit on it, like on Halo. The helecopters are sooooo ffffuuuuuuunnnnnnn!!!!!! It's just hilarious when you try it out for the 1st time...and crash!!! I'm good with the Huey, ok with the attack chopper, and stink with the Chinnok. Very fun game, although I'm still debating whether or not I should get it......

yeah the helicopters and planes are hard as hell to steer. It runs smooth on my computer on medium settings although I haven't tried high yet :D It is pretty fun to shoot the charlies!

Or you could simply play Xbox Live games as every live game is able to use your advaneced "voice speak".

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom