Changed out S1283 fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mines on auto, havent messed around with lower vcores. I know ive hit 3.6GHZ stable on stock vcore though.
I may try for 3.8GHZ on 1.25/1.26V later tonight after i finish studying just to see how i go. The reason im not always running an OC is because in Australia it can hit high 30's.

old school armor.
much like the second link without the side fan.
31617_260ae6cc.jpg

3500618919_6e4c2f9be2.jpg

Nice. But anyway, in 30 mins ill start seeing if i can push this thing any more on stock v.

I use the same heatsink with stock fan...my temps are a bit higher on idle and max than your's. Guess that new fan does help :p also, i use like 1.0vcore. mine came stock at 1.29 but i took it done to 1.0 at stock speeds and it's completely stable...i have no clue why they put it up so high

I use the same heatsink with stock fan...my temps are a bit higher on idle and max than your's. Guess that new fan does help :p also, i use like 1.0vcore. mine came stock at 1.29 but i took it done to 1.0 at stock speeds and it's completely stable...i have no clue why they put it up so high

The new fan must help ALOT if your temps are a tad bit higher and your on 1V.

Hefemeister, where is your cd/dvd drive? or was that pic taken before assembly?

Look to the right of the heatsink. There you will see the 2 dvd drives. You can see the power connector into them.

That pic was taken of a working system with vista 64bit installed and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom