help build awsome gaming computer for friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastapanda82

Baseband Member
my friend wants to buy a gaming desktop computer for about 1500 and im telling him that he should build it and save money and get a better computer. he wants to get an intel but idk do what u want. plz build a sweet comp and show him that building is the way to go . he has a monitor keyboard and mouse so build one that is around $1500 thanks

plz i have to get it to him soon and im not very good at building them. i have only built one with like tons of help and i havnt even ordered it yet so i am not that good at it

alright this is what i have so far

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

im not sure what graphics card to get what ram and what hard drive

Honestly, while I'm all for the 1066 PI Blacks, they aren't really needed unless you're doing some nice overclocking, and even then it only helps a little. I would just grab the 800 kit to save some cash.

Newegg.com - G.SKILL PI Black 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory

Or grab a regular kit if he isn't planning on doing serious overclocking.

Newegg.com - G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory

I second the WD Black 640gb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom